Dienstag, 14. Februar 2012

Michael Schulte

Heute mal ein Song der mich seit einigen Tagen begleitet...
Carry me home von Michael Schulte.
Dieses Mal mit dem ganzen Songtext, da ich im Video einige Fehler entdeckt habe.
Ihn werden einige von euch vielleicht schon seit einigen Jahren von Youtube her kennen..
oder eben seit kurzem durch The Voice of Germany =)



The street lights from the longest night,
the more I see you now I feel alone.
The day crawls in,
 as the strangers begin
but I won’t leave here alone.

'Cause I don’t know if you understand
what you do to me when you hold my hand,
is it always so?
The thought of you won’t let go.

You carry me home ...




When the sun rised,
 you turned and closed your eyes,
sweet dreams, sweet melody.
'Cause I don’t know where we’re going to
but in the morning light, as I looked at you,
it was hard to breathe, the thought of you
without me.

You carry me home …

But too much thought won’t make it feeling right
and even if I'll never know I have to try.
How many times does faith stane in your eyes?
The thought of you is filling up my mind.

Carry me home …

The streetlights from the longest night,
The more I see and now I feel alone…

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen